Thursday 13 June 2013

Hello From Bulgaria!

Oh my, I didn't realize that my last post was back in November last year till I don't know where to start it again now. I'm currently in Golden Sands, Bulgaria at the moment and am struggling with a kind of insomnia that most chess players suffer. It's almost 4 am here and all I've been doing is listening to music while doing a bit preparation for my tomorrow's game (oh well, today's game that is) but then I eventually ended up reading most of the blog posts made by a group of Australian chess youngsters, http://figjamchess.blogspot.com.au/, and I somehow felt the urge to update my blog too (thanks to them I guess?). Don't worry, this blog is not forgotten by me, I've been just a little bit too busy, but as soon as I'm home I'll make comprehensive updates that I've missed. So, laterz! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment